Emergency Furnace Repair in Addison, AL, 35540 - Heating Repair Services
Addison Furnace Repair
Phone : 888-616-3026
Isaac's Heating Cooling
Looking for an Emergency Furnace Repair Service in Addison, AL?
Your furnace may require repair if it is showing abnormal behavior or performance issues. Do not hesitate to call Addison Furnace Repair promptly. Utilizing natural gas furnaces damaged or in need of repair can be risky. Our certified service technicians will be able to safely fix your furnace. Contact us today for an estimate.
At Addison Furnace Repair we are experts in a variety of heaters and furnaces. It is important to find a skilled furnace repair technician that you can trust. We work hard to achieve that. Actually, we've been in operation since 1997 and many of our technicians have been part of our team for between 15 and 20 years, and some even longer.
Our furnace and heater repair services comprise:
- Verifying the furnace or heater
- Determining the problem
- Working on the problem areas
- Assisting with seasonal maintenance
We charge by the task, not per hour, which means there's no overtime fee for repairs to your furnace that are urgent. Why is that? Because we are aware that low heating costs are the latest trend. Before we begin the repair, we'll explain the problem and outline your options so you can decide how you want to proceed.
Addison Furnace Repair employees have extensive experience servicing all brands of furnaces. Because we stand behind our work so you're assured that our experts will complete your furnace repair thoroughly and professionally the first time around. Addison Furnace Repair is the one-stop source for expert friendly and efficient furnace repair service.
Are you tired of dealing with an inoperable furnace Maybe your heating unit only is able to heat a small portion of your house. Whether you need a new heating system installed or a repair to an existing one There's just one name to know--Addison Furnace Repair. With more than 60 years of experience dealing with Addison's heating problems, Addison Furnace Repair has the experience and know-how to get every heating issue identified and resolved quickly and efficiently.
In Addison, AL the winter cold is waiting for no one. It is essential to find an HVAC contractor that's trustworthy for furnace repair all through winter. The team at Addison Furnace Repair takes furnace repairs very seriously and is well-equipped to handle any heating issues that might occur this winter. From pilot light problems to a broken heat exchanger, we don't let any furnace problem persist particularly when our customers' health and safety are in danger. If your heater is experiencing problems and you're in need of furnace repairs call Addison Furnace Repair the call immediately.
Furnace won't kick on? We've solved the issue for you. Below we've listed the top six causes furnaces cease to work.
Do you have any of these signs or problems related to your furnace's problem.
- The furnace is not powered. If the fan does not respond to raising the temperature, it could be the result of a breaker being been tripped or the wiring could be loose. The more complicated issues could be related to problems with the transformer, thermostat controller board, run capacitor, or blower motor. To determine the cause and provide a solution, a technician can conduct an examination for diagnostics.
- Motor failing - You might be hearing squeaks and the sound of squeals coming from a machine that is about to fail. Immediate attention from a technician is required to stop the furnace from breaking down.
- No ignition In furnaces equipped with spark ignitions, the rapid clicking sounds indicate that the burner is attempting to ignite. If it can't ignite, there may be a blocked flue, faulty control board, or an ineffective limit control. Replacing or repairing these components will fix the issue.
- Main burner issues Burners that don't light up are typically caused due to dirty flame sensors, blocked condensate drainages, or in condensing furnaces, dirty flame sensors. The gas supply can be shut off if the burners do not start at all. Our technicians are able to address this issue by cleaning the burners and making a few adjustments.
- Issues with the motor or run capacitor - The blower is unable to not start when the burners have been ignited. Motor issues may require troubleshooting. The capacitor can be easily repaired.
- Air filter clogged - Assuming the thermostat isn't set to "on," which keeps the motor running continuously A clogged air filter could be the main cause of a blower motor that is constantly running. The airflow restriction may be causing damage to the limit switch, which senses the temperature of the furnace's interior. An Addison Furnace Repair technician will not just replace the switch, he or she will also determine the cause. Your technician will help you change your filter if it's blocked.
It's a question we've likely been asked from time to the other. It's likely to prompt you to get emergency heating services immediately. But before you make that call you should consider a few possible solutions that offer a fairly simple solution. Before you start looking for 24 hour furnace repair, consider these suggestions:
- Check the thermostat. There are times when the thermostat controls may be pushed or pulled off by a family member. Make sure the thermostat is properly set before you call to request heating repair.
- Check your air filter. Air flow restrictions can cause your furnace to operate badly and could lead to overheating (and an eventual shutdown). Check your air filter first to determine the primary reason for this common issue.
- If you are using gas, make sure you check the pilot. The pilot should be checked first before attempting to fix a gas furnace. Make sure that it is turned on, and is it burning blue (orange signifies that it has burned impurities). If it's not then you should reset it before calling to request repairs.
Communities we server: 35540
Search Tools: Addison, AL customers have found us by searching: emergency furnace repair in 35540, 24 hour furnace repair in Addison, 24/7 furnace repair in Addison Alabama, furnace service in Addison Alabama, gas furnace repair in Addison, electric furnace repair in 35540