Emergency Furnace Repair in Anniston, AL, 36201 - Heating Repair Services
Anniston Furnace Repair
Phone : 888-616-3026
Bob's Air Conditioning CO
A+ Parts & Service LLC
Bob's Air Conditioning CO
Grimes Air Conditioning & Htg
Quality Heating & Air Cond
Haynes Heating & Air Cond
Complete Service CO
Bobby White's Htg & Cooling
Alabama Cooling and Heating
Need an Emergency Furnace Repair Service in Anniston, AL?
If your furnace is showing poor performance or is displaying strange behaviors, it might require repairs. Do not hesitate to call Anniston Furnace Repair immediately. It is risky to operate a natural gas furnace that is not in good condition. Our trained service technicians will efficiently repair your furnace. Contact us today for an appointment.
At Anniston Furnace Repair We have expertise in a variety of furnaces and heaters. We are aware of how vital it is to have a skillful furnace repair technician that you can trust. This is exactly what we aim to provide to you. We have been in business since 1997. A lot of our employees have been with us between 15 and 20 years.
Our heater & furnace repair services include:
- The furnace or the heater must be inspected
- Finding the root cause
- In the process of addressing the issue areas
- Offer maintenance for the season.
Furnaces are built to last and are durable However, it doesn't mean they're unbreakable or immune to problems. Over time, wear and tear causes parts to break, and damaged components result in your system not working. The system is likely to experience problems. It's impossible to stop the issue from occurring. It's unclear which kind of issue you could be facing.
We can identify and fix any problem that you may have with your furnace.
- Filter that is dirty or blocked
- Heat exchanger damage
- Ignition system failure
- Incorrect airflow through the ductwork
- The limit switch is not working.
- Blower fan problems
- Electrical problems
- A thermostat that is not working
Don't accept the first offer. Seek out other offers. Anyone who has ever required repairs to their furnaces made recognizes that certain companies utilize some shady pricing practices. That is why we offer a FREE second opinion service. We will visit your home and give you a free diagnosis if you've been a furnace repair company within Anniston, AL and surrounding suburbs. We will also provide you with a written estimate.
Many companies will charge you the minimum cost to visit your unit. We will examine the furnace to determine if there's an issue or we can find a cheaper solution. The only thing you have to lose is the money that you could save by calling us now for all of your furnace repair needs.
Furnace won't kick on? We have done all the troubleshooting. We've listed the top six causes why furnaces do not work.
Do you have any of these symptoms or problems related to your furnace's problem.
- The furnace isn't operating. If the fan does not respond to raising the temperature, it may be the result of a breaker being been tripped or the wiring may be loose. More complex issues include problems with the transformer, thermostat controller board, run capacitor or the blower motor. To identify the issue and provide a solution, technicians can perform an assessment.
- Motor failing - You might be hearing squeaks and the sound of squeals coming from a machine which is on the verge of failing. Immediate attention from technicians is needed to prevent the furnace from breaking down.
- No ignition In furnaces equipped with spark ignitions, the rapid clicking sounds are an indication that the burner is attempting to spark. If it can't ignite, there may be an obstruction in the flue, a malfunctioning control board or limit control. Repairing or replacing these parts should remedy the problem.
- Main burner problems - Burners that won't stay lit are most commonly caused by dirty flame sensors , or in condensing furnaces - blocked condensate drains. If the burners don't light at all and the gas supply is not working, it could be cut off. To remedy this, our technicians should be able to simply clean the key components and make a few adjustments.
- Problems with the motor or run capacitor The blower is unable to not turn on after the burners have ignited. Motor problems could require troubleshooting. The capacitor is easily repaired.
- Filter clogged If your thermostat isn't set to “on,” which turns the blower motor on constantly, then a clogged filter could be the primary reason why the motor is always running. The restricted airflow may have damaged the limit switch, which senses the internal furnace temperature. An Anniston Furnace Repair technician will not just replace the switch, he or she will also identify the issue. If a clogged filter is the cause, your technician will show you how to clean the air filter.
This is a question we have all asked from time to time. It is likely to prompt us to contact emergency heating services immediately. But before you make that call, there are a few possible conclusions that have an easy solution. Before you look for 24-hour furnace repair, consider these suggestions:
- Examine the thermostat. The thermostat's controls can be pushed or pulled off by an individual in the family. When you call to fix your heating ensure that the thermostat is properly set!
- Check your air filter. Air flow restrictions can cause furnaces up, and then shut down. First, check the air filter to determine the most common cause of this fairly commonplace issue.
- Make sure you check the pilot when you're using gas. The pilot must be checked first before attempting to fix the gas furnace. See that it is working and is burning blue (orange is a sign of burning impurities) If it's not, then attempt to reset it before you make a call to repair.
Areas we server: 36201, 36202, 36203, 36204, 36205, 36206, 36207, 36210, 36254, 36257
Search Tools: Anniston, AL customers have found us by searching: emergency furnace repair in Anniston AL, 24 hour furnace repair in 36201, 24/7 furnace repair in Anniston AL, furnace service in Anniston, gas furnace repair in 36201, electric furnace repair in Anniston AL