Emergency Furnace Repair in Athens, AL, 35611 - Heating Repair Services
Athens Furnace Repair
Phone : 888-616-3026
Randy Wray's Heating & Cooling
Air Diagnostics Inc
Alabama Climate Control
Olan's Heating & Air Cond Inc
Hughes Gas Piping
Dougs Heating & Cooling Servi
Air Controlled Environments LLC
Jeff Allen Heating & Cooling
All Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning Inc
Alpha & Omega Htg & Air LLC
Do you need an Emergency Furnace Repair Service in Athens, AL?
Heating equipment is often complicated. If one component fails, the entire system is affected. Athens Furnace Repair technicians can help to solve the most challenging furnace issues.
These are the most common reasons to call Athens Furnace Repair for an emergency furnace repair:
- The furnace won't start.
- The pilot light is gone.
- Strange sounds are coming from the furnace during startup or operation.
- The main burner will not illuminate, or remain lit for more than three seconds.
- Once the burners have been ignited, the blower will not start to turn on.
- The furnace blower stays on constantly.
Athens Furnace Repair recognizes that there are a variety of choices when it comes to furnace repairs in Athens, AL and the surrounding regions. There are numerous furnace repair companies out there and their prices can differ greatly from one company to another.
Athens Furnace Repair will ensure that you receive professional service at a reasonable cost. Our large range of service vehicles provides prompt furnace repair services 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you're tired of overpaying for lesser service , then do the same thing thousands of satisfied customers have done and contact Athens Furnace Repair today. We look forward to the chance to offer you the superior customer service you deserve.
Never take a first offer. Seek out other offers. Anyone who's had their furnace serviced is aware of the risks associated with certain companies charging inflated cost. We offer a free second opinion. We'll come to your home and give you a free diagnosis if you've been a furnace repair company located in Athens, AL and the surrounding suburbs give you a written estimate.
A majority of businesses will charge at most a nominal service charge to inspect your unit. We will examine the furnace to determine if there is an issue or we can find an alternative that is less expensive. There is nothing to lose by contacting us today to discuss any furnace repair needs.
Furnace won't kick on? We've done all the troubleshooting. We've listed six major reasons why furnaces fail.
Are any of these issues and related symptoms mirror your furnace's issue?
- The furnace is not powered. If the furnace does not respond to raising the temperature, it could mean that a breaker has tripped or that the wiring may be loose. The more complicated issues could be related to problems with the transformer, thermostat controller board, run capacitor or blower motor. Technicians can conduct tests to identify the problem and come up with an answer.
- Motor failing It is possible to hear the motor's squeaks and noises. The immediate attention of an engineer is needed to prevent the furnace from crashing.
- There is no ignition In furnaces equipped with spark ignitions, the rapid clicking sounds are a sign that the burner is trying to spark. If it isn't able to ignite it could be due to a blockage in the flue, an issue with the control board, or improper limit control. Replacing or repairing these components can fix the issue.
- Main burner issues Burners that aren't lighting up are typically caused by dirty flame sensors, clogged condensate drainages or, in condensing furnaces, filthy flame sensors. If the burners don't light in any way or at all, the gas supply may be shut off. Our technicians will only need to fix this by cleaning and making a few adjustments.
- Issues with the motor or run capacitor - These issues cause the blower to not start when the burners have been ignited. The capacitor can easily be repaired, while issues with motors might require some troubleshooting.
- Clogged air filter - Assuming the thermostat hasn't been changed to "on," which keeps the blower motor in constant operation A clogged air filter could be the primary reason for a motor running all the time. Limit switch which senses the temperature of the furnace can be damaged due to the restriction of airflow. An Athens Furnace Repair technician will not just replace the switch, he or she will also determine the cause. Your technician will help you change your filter if it's clogged.
The time you are without heat during the winter months can be uncomfortable or even dangerous. Before your furnace stops working it is possible to identify the signs that indicate a problem and prevent any further damage or even failure. If you have noticed any of the following indicators, it's time for you to call furnace repair specialists:
- Energy bills are high If your energy bills increase suddenly this could be a sign your furnace isn't working effectively as it should.
- Issues with starting: If your furnace is having trouble starting or getting tripped, it could be an issue with the ignition, combustion system, or blower fan.
- Low heating performance:If your experience with uneven temperatures and cool spots, or cold air from the vents clogged filters, duct blockage or combustion problems then it is worth calling for repair.
- Unusual noises:Grinding and Screeching can be signs of serious mechanical issues. Ducts expanding or combustion problems can trigger thumping, banging, or banging. A damaged blower belt can be detected by a quick clicking or tapping.
- Odours that are not common: Musty or sour smells can indicate mold growth or a bacterial infection within the system. The smell of dust could indicate the air ducts are dirty.
Communities we server: 35611, 35612, 35613, 35614, 35671, 35756
Search Tools: Athens, AL customers have found us by searching: emergency furnace repair in Athens, 24 hour furnace repair in Athens, 24/7 furnace repair in Athens, furnace service in Athens AL, gas furnace repair in Athens AL, electric furnace repair in 35611