Emergency Furnace Repair in Columbia, AL, 36319 - Heating Repair Services
Columbia Furnace Repair
Phone : 888-616-3026
Looking for an Emergency Furnace Repair Service in Columbia, AL?
When your furnace begins getting a little agitated during a cold winter day in Columbia, AL it is impossible to wait for hours for help to arrive. You'll need an experienced HVAC technician on your doorstep in a matter of minutes.
Relax, Columbia Furnace Repair is there for you when and where you need us. Our highly skilled, background-checked technicians perform heating and air conditioning repairs quickly and efficiently, keeping your family warm and cozy throughout winter. We have over 65 years experience and can fix your furnace correctly the first time.
We know that heating issues aren't just a problem on weekdays between 9 and 5. This is why we provide emergency repair of furnaces 24 hours a day for our Columbia customers, including weekends and holidays.
We are charged per work, not by the hour, therefore there's no overtime fee for emergency furnace repair. Why is that? We know low heating bills are a hot trend. We will explain the problem to you and provide options before we start your repair.
Columbia Furnace Repair employees have extensive knowledge of servicing different brands of furnaces. You can rest assured that the repair of your furnace will be done professionally and with care by our experts. With Columbia Furnace Repair skilled friendly, professional and prompt assistance is just a call just a few clicks away.
Heating your home during winter does not have to be expensive, difficult or hazardous. We specialize in making your home more comfortable. Columbia Furnace Repair offers furnace repair services as well as installation of your home's furnace options that offer great benefits for your every need. Our heating experts are on hand to help you with your heating furnace repair, hvac cleaning, installation and maintenance.
We offer 24-hour emergency service to make sure that your family's safety is protected and warm whatever time of day, week or even on a holiday. Columbia Furnace Repair offers Pre-Paid Service Agreements to ensure your heating system is running at its best. In addition, regular heating system maintenance greatly reduces the chance of failure when you're in need of it the most!
Furnace won't kick on? We've solved the issue for you. We have listed six main reasons why furnaces fail.
Do any of these problems and related symptoms match your furnace's issues?
- No heating power - If the furnace's fan isn't responding to increasing the temperature of the thermostat, a breaker may have tripped, the wiring might be loose, or the furnace switch may be off. A problem with the thermostat, control board or blower motor can lead to more complex issues. A technician can run tests to identify the issue and come up with a solution.
- Failing motor You may be able to hear squeaks and noises from a motor which is in danger of failing. To save your furnace from burning, it is essential to immediately contact an expert.
- No ignition In furnaces that have spark ignitions, rapid clicking sounds are a sign that the burner is trying ignite. If it can't ignite, there may be an obstruction in the flue, a malfunctioning control board, or improper limit control. Replacing or repairing these components will fix the issue.
- Main burner problems Burners that do not stay lit are most commonly caused by dirty flame sensors , or in condensing furnaces, blocked condensate drains. The gas supply can be cut if the burners don't start at all. Our technicians are able to fix this by cleaning the area and making few adjustments.
- Issues with the motor or run capacitor The causes of these issues are the blower to not turn off after the burners have ignited. The capacitor can easily be replaced, while motor issues might require some troubleshooting.
- Air filter clogged In the event that the thermostat hasn't been set to "on," which keeps the blower motor in constant operation A blocked air filter is the main cause of a motor running all the time. The blocked airflow could have damaged the limit switch, which senses the internal furnace temperature. A Columbia Furnace Repair technician will not just replace the switch, the technician will also determine the cause. The technician will assist you to modify your filter in the event that it's clogged.
Any time spent that you spend without heat in the winter is uncomfortable and even risky. Before your furnace stops working You can recognize indications of trouble and prevent any further damage or even failure. If you have any of the above symptoms, it is the right time to speak with furnace repair professionals.
- High energy bills If your electricity bills are suddenly rising, it could be an indication that your furnace isn't working at the same level as it could.
- Startup problems: If your furnace is causing breakers to trip or is having trouble starting, then there is a problem with the ignition system, the combustion system or blower fan.
- poor heating performanceIf there is a lack of uniform temperatures, cold air coming from vents, cold spots, a blocked air filter, duct blockage or burning issues and you need to call for repair assistance is a good idea.
- Unusual noises:Grinding and Screeching can be indicators of more serious mechanical issues. Banging or thumping can be caused by ducts expanding, or, burning issues. A rapid click or tap could indicate a damaged blower belt.
- Unusual smells: Sour or musty smells may indicate mold or bacterial growth in the system while dusty smells indicate dirty air ducts.
Communities we server: 36319
Search Tools: Columbia, AL customers have found us by searching: emergency furnace repair in Columbia Alabama, 24 hour furnace repair in Columbia AL, 24/7 furnace repair in Columbia, furnace service in Columbia, gas furnace repair in Columbia AL, electric furnace repair in 36319