Emergency Furnace Repair in Hodges, AL, 35571 - Heating Repair Services
Hodges Furnace Repair
Phone : 888-616-3026
Do you need an Emergency Furnace Repair Service in Hodges, AL?
If your furnace seems to be experiencing low performance or displays unusual behavior, it could require repair. Hodges Furnace Repair can be reached anytime. Operating natural gas furnaces in disrepair can be dangerous. Our trained service technicians will safely repair your system. Contact us now to set up an estimate.
Hodges Furnace Repair has years of experience working with a variety of heaters and furnaces. We are aware of how vital that you have a skillful furnace repair technician you can count on. This is precisely our goal to provide to you. We've been in operation since 1997. A lot of our employees are with us between 15 and 20 years.
We offer furnace and heater repair services.
- Checking the heater or furnace
- Finding the root cause
- Looking to tackle the problem areas
- Provide seasonal maintenance
At Hodges Furnace Repair we know that you have many choices in the field of furnace repair in Hodges, AL and surrounding communities. There are a variety of furnace repair businesses available and their prices can differ dramatically from one firm to another.
When you select Hodges Furnace Repair you'll always be assured that you are receiving a fair price on skilled service. Our extensive fleet of service vehicles offer quick furnace repair service 24/7, all week. If you're fed up of paying more for less services, it's high time you take the right decision and contact Hodges Furnace Repair. We're looking forward to having giving you the exceptional customer service that you deserve.
Technicians who are certified by NATE are able to carry out repairs to heating and furnaces. NATE-certification means we have the experience the skills and equipment to repair heating issues in your home right first time. Like a skilled surgeon, Hodges Furnace Repair technicians are specifically trained to quickly diagnose the issue and provide the correct options to have your furnace up and running in a matter of minutes.
All of our furnace repair and service are warranted 100% in writing to ensure your complete peace of mind. Hodges Furnace Repair has all the necessary licenses and insurance for heating repair, sales, furnace installations, and furnace maintenance on any brand of heating equipment throughout Hodges, AL. Hodges Furnace Repair will provide the top heating repair services available from any home heating company when you make an appointment with Hodges Furnace Repair.
Furnace won't kick on? We have done all the troubleshooting. Below are the primary reasons furnaces stop working.
Do any of these problems and similar symptoms correspond to your furnace's issues?
- The furnace isn't powered. If the fan does not respond to raising the temperature, it could mean the result of a breaker being tripped or that the wiring might be loose. Trouble with the thermostat and control board or the blower motor can lead to more complex issues. A technician can run tests to identify the exact problem and come up with an answer.
- A failing motor You may be hearing squeaks and the sound of squeals coming from a machine which is about to fail. To stop your furnace from burning you need immediately call an engineer.
- No ignition In furnaces that have spark ignitions, rapid clicking sounds are an indication that the burner is trying ignite. If it doesn't get ignited it could be due to an obstruction in the flue, a malfunctioning control board or limit control. These components can be fixed or replaced to correct the issue.
- Main burner issues Burners that do not light up usually are caused due to dirty flame sensors, clogged condensate drainages, or condensing furnaces with dirty flame sensors. The gas supply can be interrupted if the burners fail to switch on in any way. To fix this issue, our technicians will just need to wash crucial components and make few adjustments.
- Issues with the motor or run capacitor The causes of these issues are the blower to not switch on after the burners ignite. The capacitor is easily repaired, while issues with motors may require a bit more troubleshooting.
- Air filter clogged If the thermostat isn't set to "on," which keeps the motor running continuously A clogged air filter is the primary cause of a blower motor that runs continuously. The restricted airflow may be causing damage to the limit switch, which detects the internal furnace temperature. Hodges Furnace Repair technicians will not simply repair the limit switch, they be able to identify the issue. The technician will assist you to replace your filter if it's blocked.
For complete furnace repair and maintenance, as well as furnace repair in Hodges, AL, you do not need to look further than our team when you require assistance with your heating system. We are proud of serving our neighbors in the Hodges, AL area. Our experienced, NATE-certified professionals will quickly respond to any service request. We will then offer efficient and affordable furnace repairs across all models. Our company is available to all residents of the Hodges, AL region, as well as through our complete satisfaction warranty. Every task will be done with precision and professionalism.
Why should you choose us?
- Expertly trained technicians: We are proud to have a team of experienced and knowledgeable technicians that can tackle any issue that is that is related to furnace repair Hodges, AL.
- Satisfaction of the customer: For us, customer satisfaction is our top priority, and therefore, every service we offer guarantees complete customer satisfaction. We utilize the most efficient techniques to address your needs for furnace repair.
- Affordable Prices We know that each furnace repair is unique. That's why we offer several packages to meet your needs.
Areas we server: 35571
Search Tools: Hodges, AL customers have found us by searching: emergency furnace repair in Hodges Alabama, 24 hour furnace repair in 35571, 24/7 furnace repair in 35571, furnace service in 35571, gas furnace repair in Hodges Alabama, electric furnace repair in Hodges Alabama