Emergency Furnace Repair in Apache Junction, AZ, 85117 - Heating Repair Services
Apache Junction Furnace Repair
Phone : 888-616-3026
Mayfair Heating & Cooling
Hobbs Heating & Air Inc
Mdh Htg And Ac
Aire Home Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating LLC
Pony Express Air Heating Maint
Desert State Hvac
Three Phase Mechanical
Stephen M Dick Ac & Heating
Do you need an Emergency Furnace Repair Service in Apache Junction, AZ?
Heating equipment can be complicated. If one component fails, the whole system is affected. Apache Junction Furnace Repair technicians will help you find the root of the most difficult furnace-related issues.
These are the most popular reasons to contact Apache Junction Furnace Repair for an emergency furnace repair:
- The furnace won't start.
- The pilot light is out.
- Strange sounds are coming from the furnace during startup or operation.
- The main burner won't be lit, or remain on for more than 3 seconds.
- The blower is never turned on after the burners are lit.
- The furnace's blower is always on.
It doesn't matter who installed your furnace or what model it is, our technicians are the best at repairing every make and model out there. We are so confident in our ability get your furnace working again, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction warranty. These are just a few of the furnace repairs we can perform:
- Burner Repair
- Fan Belt Replacement
- Fan Blade Repair
- Blower Motor Replacement
- Thermostat Recalibration
- Electrical Repair
Apache Junction Furnace Repair is available to assist those living in Apache Junction, AZ, with any type of furnace repair task they may encounter. Apache Junction, AZ can get very cold winters, so it isn't easy to repair a malfunctioning heater. Our family-owned and operated business is committed to the total satisfaction of all of our customers. We focus on quality and are determined to get every job done correctly on the first attempt. Repairs to heating systems in Apache Junction, AZ are available at an upfront cost. Before we begin work you will be able to read and approve the cost estimate.
We're Known For:
- With quick response times
- With reasonable rates
- Providing great customer service
- Communication should be free and open
- Financing is available to those with credit approval
Furnace won't kick on? We've solved the issue for you. We've listed six major reasons why furnaces fail.
Do any of these issues and related symptoms match your furnace's issue?
- No power to the furnace - If the fan isn't responding to a change in temperature the breaker could have tripped, the wiring could be loose or the furnace switch could be off. Problems with the thermostat or control board, or the blower motor can cause more complex problems. Technicians can conduct a diagnostic test to pinpoint the issue and then come up with the solution.
- Motor failing - It is possible to hear motor's squeaks, or the squeals. Immediate attention from an engineer is needed to prevent the furnace from failing.
- There is no ignition In furnaces equipped with spark ignitions, loud clicking sounds indicate that the burner is trying to spark. If it can't ignite it could be due to a blockage in the flue, an issue with the control board, or an ineffective limit control. Replacing or repairing these components should remedy the problem.
- Main burner problems - Burners that won't stay lit are most commonly caused due to dirty flame sensors or - in condensing furnaces, blocked condensate drains. The gas supply can be shut off if the burners do not start at all. To remedy this, our technicians should only need to clean key components and make a few adjustments.
- Issues with the motor or run capacitor The causes of these issues are the blower to not switch off after the burners have ignited. Motor problems may need some troubleshooting. The capacitor is easily repaired.
- Air filter clogged In the event that the thermostat isn't changed to "on," which keeps the blower motor in constant operation A blocked air filter is the main cause of a motor that runs continuously. Limit switch that senses the temperature of the furnace could be damaged by the restricted airflow. Apache Junction Furnace Repair technicians will not simply repair the limit switch, they will also determine the cause. If a blocked filter is at the root of the issue your technician will teach you how to clean the air filter.
This is a question that we all have asked from time to time. It is likely to prompt us to contact emergency heating services immediately. But before you make that call, there are a few possible solutions that offer a fairly simple solution. Here are some points to think about before you search for the best furnace repair service available 24 hours a day.
- Inspect the thermostat. Sometimes the controls can be bumped, sometimes the family member may be having a laugh. Before you call to fix your heating ensure that your thermostat is correctly set!
- Check your air filter. Restrictions in air flow can cause your furnace to operate in a poor way and eventually cause overheating (and a subsequent shutdown). This is the primary cause of this issue.
- If you are using gas, be sure to check the pilot. The pilot must be checked first whenever a homeowner attempts to repair a gas furnace. Check to see if it's working and is burning blue (orange indicates burning impurities) If it's not, then attempt to reset it before you contact repair.
Areas we server: 85117, 85119, 85120, 85178, 85217, 85218, 85220, 85278
Search Tools: Apache Junction, AZ customers have found us by searching: emergency furnace repair in Apache Junction, 24 hour furnace repair in Apache Junction Arizona, 24/7 furnace repair in 85117, furnace service in Apache Junction AZ, gas furnace repair in Apache Junction Arizona, electric furnace repair in Apache Junction Arizona